CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-17T23:00:58+00:002007 Lexus GS 350 CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-17T23:00:58+00:00
- Inspect the vehicle for a cooling system leak & advise. Double check previous service…..possible water pump
- Replace Thermostat
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – RWD
Jose G. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/15/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-10T22:01:40+00:002007 Lexus GS 350 CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-10T22:01:40+00:00
- Currant engine codes P0504 brake switch a/b correlation P0894 trans component slipping P2714 pressure control solenoid D performance stuck off P2757 torque converter clutch pressure control solenoid pressure circuit P2757 torque converter clutch pressure control solenoid stuck off C1201 engine control system fault C1241 too low or too high battery voltage the transmission fluid is burnt and the transmission is slipping badly in 3rd gear . 2/3 shift point . we recommend transmission replacement
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Drain and refill with new Coolant.
- R&R Torque Converter Seal
- R&R Trans filter
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- TRANSMISSION ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – RWD
jose G. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/8/2020