CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-10T22:02:45+00:002008 Honda Fit CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-10T22:02:45+00:00
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Drain and refill with new Coolant.
- Remove & Replace Front Brake Pads.
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks.
- Remove and replace transmission fluid,service transmission where filter replacement is not possable in vehicle.
- Resurface front brake rotor to true.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
Ted M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/8/2020