- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – Each
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- Perform visual inspection of the vehicle.Remove and Replace Motor Oil and Oil Filter, Lube Chassis where applicable, Check tire pressure and all Fluid Levels
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks.
- Replace Rear Brake Pads
- Rotate tires front to back or criss cross as required for best tire wear.
Alva G. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/28/2021