- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- HEATER HOSES – Remove & Replace – 1500,V8 Inlet – [NOTE: Deduct .2 when used in conjunction with Radiator Hose(s) – R&R.]
- Inspect the cooling system for coolant loss or an engine overheat problem, check hoses, fan operation ,coolant & cooling system condition, chemical test system if necessary
- Perform visual inspection of the vehicle.Remove and Replace Motor Oil and Oil Filter, Lube Chassis where applicable, Check tire pressure and all Fluid Levels
- Replace Tires mount and ballance on standard rims.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. . Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed. Center steering wheel.
Rhonda G. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/21/2020