- Check Engine Light diagnosis,retrive engine code (s) and perform a circuit diagnostic up to 1 hour.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- Inspect air conditioner performance. Check condition of all belts a/c hoses and lines. Inspect system for leaks and proper pressure. Mininum charge may be required for testing purposes Test system performance. Advise on recomended repairs.
- Perform visual inspection of the vehicle.Remove and Replace Motor Oil and Oil Filter, Lube Chassis where applicable, Check tire pressure and all Fluid Levels
- R&R Cycling Switch
- TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Each,Additional
Joe T. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/17/2020